Buying real estate in Arlington is often the largest largest budgetary matter a resident of Arlington County will ever make. As a Realtor with market knowledge about 22201, I will be a strong advocate who recognizes the instructive support and emotional reliability that buyers need at trying to find and acquiring a 3-bedroom Colonial-style townhouse in Arlington.
As a local ace with market knowledge about Arlington, Virginia, I have the skill to benefit purchasers in Arlington through all the many details which could happen during your townhouse purchase. I’m Julie Nesbitt and I’d be honored to to help you acquire a townhouse in Arlington. My help is free of charge and when I represent you, I’ll rebate you $4,915 at settlement. It’s my way of saying thanks. [rebate terms and conditions]
$799,900 || 1141 Taylor St #1141, Arlington, Virginia 22201
if you intend to buy a home like this in 22201 in Arlington, here’s where you start:
- Homes in 22201 sell quickly. Residences will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot the perfect townhouse for you. I can help you get ready to buy.
- Find a Realtor you can trust. It’s very important to discover a Northern Virginia real estate pro who you can work with to achieve your goals. You want an agent that listens and understands what you want and knows how to get it.
- When you choose the townhouse you want, it’s time to make the offer. Everyone wants to get a deal in real estate and there is nothing wrong with that. But there are limits to what your seller can or will accept. I can assist you to prepare an offer that will get accepted.
- It’s advisable to take into account maintenance and repair costs into your purchase budget. I can help you understand some of the expenses you’ll be looking at as a home owner.
- Plan for the future. It’s easy to get wrapped up in your present needs, but you should also think about reselling the home before you purchase.
- Decide what you can compromise and what you absolutely need in your purchase. For example:
- Put together a short list of a few neighborhoods of interest to you. When you compile this what are you concerns: parking, safety or noise levels? You’re buying the section when you’re buying real estate.
- Do you care about the roof? Do you know about the roof?
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 1141 Taylor St #1141 is 1,728.
When your ready to get serious, contact me, Julie Nesbitt. I’d love to help. Your concerns are my priority.