BRAND NEW HVAC! Remodeled full bath! 2BR 1.5BA two level end-unit open concept townhouse. New carpet and freshly painted. Wood floors on main level. Spacious kitchen opens to LR/DR. Washer/Dryer in unit. Light-filled rooms. Private patio. Party … [Read more]
Mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home in the City of Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt can explain how the U.S. Tax Code allows a home buyer to deduct the interest on your mortgage. If you have questions about this property, contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in Alexandria.
- Properties range from $310,000 to $369,900.
- Properties in Parkside At Alexandria typically have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- The average above grade living area in Parkside At Alexandria is 1,119 sq.ft.
- You might want to compare Parkside At Alexandria to River Oaks.
- Parkside At Alexandria provides comm center, lawn care front, lawn care rear, lawn care side, lawn maintenance, exercise room, trash removal, tot lot(s)/plygrd, snow removal, rec faclty, and pool(s) in the community fees.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur, James K. Polk, and Patrick Henry Elementary Schools.
2 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,060 sq.ft.
Added: 10/12/17, Last Updated: 10/12/2017
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: AX10079999
Subdivision: Parkside At Alexandria