Stuart Nesbitt specializes in helping buyers find properties in Fairfax County.
If you’re thinking about spending $739,900 in Alexandria, it only makes sense to take a look at 2863 Lowen Valley Rd. The home is listed as a 4 bedroom with 3 full baths and 2 half-baths.
- The median age of homes in The Towns At South Alex is 0 years of age.
- Homes in this community were built around 2017.
- The subject property has been on the market 1 days, but the average days on market in the community is 1
- 2863 Lowen Valley Rd is located at The Towns At South Alex in the 22310 ZIP code.
- The community is composed of Combination, Stone, Hardiplank, Brick Craftsmans with an average of 2,896 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by , and .
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Your first opportunity to own in South Alexandria’s hottest new development, the Towns at South Alex brought to you by Craftmark Homes. Live within a vibrant mix of distinctive shops & residences all conveniently located in the heart of S. … [Read more]
As a buyer’s agent serving Fairfax County, Stuart Nesbitt can help if you have questions about this home. Stuart Nesbitt reminds clients, “Think about the long haul. Not just your immediate needs.” Will this home suit your purposes next year, five years from now? If you’re moving in the next 3 to 5 years, how easy will it be to sell this townhouse.