Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22312
No properties found.
Leasing a rental
Leasing a rental is a very serious decision which warrants a great deal of attention before a final decision is made. When choosing a rental property, renters in Northern Virginia have a variety of factors to consider including, but not limited to, price, size, location, amenities, length of stay, proximity to Metro, type of home (condo, townhouse, single-family, etc.).
A smarter renter will consider all of their options before making a decision to ensure they are making the best possible decision. But the number of choices can be overwhelming. It’s hard to know that you’re not missing something. A rental agent can help you make sense of your options. Best of all a rental agent costs the renter nothing.
If you need an agent contact Julie Nesbitt.
- $1,699: 2626 Fort Farnsworth Rd #201, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington Club | Comparables
- $1,499: 4501 Arlington Blvd #126, Arlington, VA 22203 | The Chatham | Comparables
- $2,799: 216 Alfred St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Farney | Comparables
- $1,299: 6621 Wakefield Dr #505, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $3,199: 2609 3rd St N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Lyon Park | Comparables
- $2,499: 4416 Scarborough Sq, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables
- $2,700: 7517 Lamoyne Ct, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Island Creek | Comparables
- $3,399: 4303 11th St N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Ballston | Comparables
- $1,350: 8606f Village Way #F, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Villages the | Comparables
- $1,250: 6631 Wakefield Dr #520, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables