Julie Nesbitt has experience finding unique homes that fit the client’s budget and priorities. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in 22303.
Talk to your real estate agent to put these facts about Midtown Alexandria Sta in perspective.
- Edison High School serves Midtown Alexandria Sta.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Contemporary.
- The average above grade living area in Midtown Alexandria Sta is 1,005 sq.ft.
- Middle school children at Midtown Alexandria Sta attend Twain Middle School.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in Midtown Alexandria Sta is 10 years.
- Properties in Midtown Alexandria Sta typically have 1 to 2 bedrooms.
- Properties range from $233,500 to $499,900.
- Many were built in 2007.
- Midtown Alexandria Sta homes typically do have garages.
Properties in Midtown Alexandria Station
Across from Huntington Metro and on yellow line to Pentagon/Bus to Belvoir. Corner balcony with a separate den and 2 bedrooms. Largest unit in building. Valued storage room directly across from unit. 2 underground secure parking spaces closest to condo entrance. Mahogany floors throughout. Spa tub and granite in bath and kitchen. Absolutely huge walk-in Master closet. Vacant, show anytime.
Immaculately kept 1BR condo with a gorgeous kitchen, granite counter top, cherry cabinet and stainless steel appliances. NEW: living rm CARPET, WATER HEATER with extension tank, kitchen DISPOSAL, kitchen FAUCET, and PAINT. Unit 24-hr concierge, exercise room, party room, outdoor swimming pool. Located across from Huntington Metro and minutes to 95/495/395, Patent Office, and Old Town Alexandria.
Live like you’re at a resort ~ roof top pool, hot tub, outdoor tiki bar, gym, party rooms, 24/7 concierge & $100/guest suite!! Move-in ready w/new carpet & paint. Kitchen w/granite counters, ceramic tile, SS appliances., pendant lighting, high-end European cabinets. Perfect for college, first-time buyer, or someone needing pied-a-terre! Leave the car in the garage~condo is right across from metro!
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.