Vacant, just go and show! Estate – Sold As Is, Price To Reflect. Recently painted through-out, new carpet and floors beautifully refinished. Large backyard with off street parking. Short walk to Huntington Metro. [Read more]
When you buy a home, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to YOU and to your lifestyle in Fairfax County. The recent housing crisis has caused some to question the long-term value of real estate in Fairfax County, but even in the most recent 10 years, which included quite a few very bad years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a cumulative basis. To view this property, contact buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt is an expert on real estate in Fairfax County.
- You might want to compare Huntington to Midtown Alexandria Sta.
- Properties in Huntington typically have 2 to 4 bedrooms.
- The average above grade living area in Huntington is 995 sq.ft.
- Properties in Huntington typically do have basements.
- Commuters from Huntington have the benefit of subway – 1 mile.
- The average age of semi-detached homes on the market in Huntington is 68 years.
- Middle school children at Huntington attend Twain Middle School.
3 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 816 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 3,600 sq.ft.
Added: 07/15/17, Last Updated: 07/17/2017
Property Type: Residential Semi-Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10006180