Here's a selection of duplexes prepared by me, Stuart Nesbitt, specifically for shoppers shopping for interesting homes in 22303 in Alexandria. This little index of attractive duplexes starts with 5909 Edgehill Dr Alexandria VA. This slate of properties starts with a 861 sqft. duplex with 2 full baths and 1 half baths. Continue reading
2 Bedroom Condo in 22303 in Alexandria For $280,000Should you make an offer purchase 2059 Huntington Ave #915? It could be. However, you have to ask yourself these questions. Are you dreaming about a $280,000 condo in 22303 in Alexandria? Can you afford $280,000? Is it actually worth $355,000 or $245,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $912 on this real estate purchase? If you have questions about 2059 Huntington Ave #915, or the real estate market in 22303, email Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. today. Continue reading
I assist purchasers find market savvy interior unit townhouses in 22303 in Alexandria at Pavilions At Huntington. This millennial home is at 2417 Huntington Park Dr Alexandria VA. The highlighted property is a 1,660 sqft. interior unit townhouse with 3 full baths and 1 half baths. Continue reading
I specialize in property hunters hunt for tiny residences not far from Huntington Metro Station in 22303 in Fairfax County . The first on the line-up is a 2-bedroom 1-baths condo at Farrington Place in Fairfax County. Continue reading
4 Bedroom in Montebello For $949,500So, is 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #807a the property for you? It could be. Above all, you have to ask yourself these questions. Can you afford $949,500? Is it actually worth $976,000 or $924,000? Are you shopping for a 4-bedroom Unit/Flat-style condo in Fairfax County? Do you need 3 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $5,894 on this condo acquisition? Connect with Andrew Patton to learn more from your specialist on Alexandria real estate. Continue reading
$914,900 ~ Alexandria Virginia 22303It’s a good idea to learn all you can about properties in the 22303 area if you’re mulling over the idea of buying an interior unit townhouse like 2824 Red Star Ln.
The Alexandria Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 72 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,650 sqft. Above all, 2824 Red Star Ln has 3,050 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $468 . Nevertheless, 2824 Red Star Ln is $300 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 42 years. 2824 Red Star Ln is 3 years old.
Alexandria Virginia Listed :-: $324,900If you’re interested in learning more about condos similar to 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #903 in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Aspects About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 32 years. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #903 is 36 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $342 . Conversely, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #903 is $311 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 70 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,768 sqft. But even so, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #903 has 1,045 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
Here's a selection of homes prepared by me, Julie Nesbitt, specifically for property seekers searching for well-informed others at Huntington Station in Fairfax County . This intriguing other is at 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #611 Alexandria VA. The featured listing is a 1 bedroom dwelling at Montebello Condo in 22303 in Alexandria. Continue reading
Here's a few places I curated specifically for home purchasers dreaming about a mid 20th-century duplex in 22303. This duplex is at 5924 Williamsburg Rd Alexandria VA. Continue reading
Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you're buying. So, if you're spending about $539,900 on real estate in Fairfax County, let's consider a couple of of your entry-level choices. Our list of featured properties begins with this property at 2223 Arlington Ter Alexandria VA. Continue reading