No criminal history is another positive indicator. There are plenty of bad tenants who have no criminal history and there are some outstanding tenants who have criminal histories. The criminal history is another important facet to understanding whom we are dealing with.
Our Five Step Process
Property Management Basics
What does a property manager do?
The property manager’s primary role is to interface directly with applicants, tenants, and maintenance people. A good property manager saves you time, hassle, and worry by having your property producing income while maintaining the value of your investment. The property manager handles:
- the marketing of your rental,
- the collection of rent in a timely fashion,
- the maintenance of a record of all income and expenses,
- the overseeing of maintenance and repair issues,
- the response to tenant complaints,
- the knowledge of when to draw the line,
- and even the pursuance of evictions.
Nesbitt Realty has the know-how and experience in properly managing your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that your investment is in good hands.