No criminal history is another positive indicator. There are plenty of bad tenants who have no criminal history and there are some outstanding tenants who have criminal histories. The criminal history is another important facet to understanding whom we are dealing with.
Our Five Step Process
Property Management Basics
What is the role of a property manager?
The primary role of a property manager is interfacing directly with applicants, tenants, and maintenance personnel. An efficient property manager saves you time and ensures that you about your everyday life without having to worry about the production of income of your property while maintaining the value of your investment.
The role of a property manager is to:
- market your rental property,
- collect rent in a timely fashion,
- maintain an accurate record of all income and expense,
- handle maintenance and repair issues,
- respond to tenant complaints,
- know when to draw the line,
- and even pursue evictions.
Nesbitt Realty is knowledgeable and experienced to manage your property and gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is in good hands.