Do you need a tenant for a property in Northern Virginia?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good rental management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty rarely has difficulties with tenants that we identify.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with unreasonable tenants because we've inherited issues from real estate investors who selected their own tenants, or from owners who have brought us renters from other rental management companies.
The key to leasing to a great tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a good
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property is ready for a tenant, we immediately appoint a property manager to get the rental advertised. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the real estate investment on 100's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property into the feed of every real estate agent in Northern Virginia.
The Realtor will inspect your real estate investment and make suggestions that will improve your property's rentability. The property manager will also list repairs that are necessary before we can help you. We can make recommendations for maintenance people when needed.
The Realtor will also prepare a comparative market analysis to nail down the market rental value of your property. By comparing your property to similar properties that are on the market and comparing your real estate investment to homes that recently rented in Northern Virginia we will best know the retail value of your home. From there we can make a suggested list price for the property.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Northern Virginia have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your renter into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental property management system we're eager to talk about how we work.
Northern Virginia Rental Management Resources
Call us at (703)765-0300
a handy reference for landlords in Northern Virginia
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Northern Virginia
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Northern Virginia landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Northern Virginia
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Northern Virginia
More Information About Northern Virginia
Do you want know more about the community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for anyone who needs to learn more about Northern Virginia and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate provides facts regarding what has sold and what is on the market, as well as a couple of shocking facts that you might not be aware of. Not to mention, our Guide features quite a few of the aspects of living in Northern Virginia. As might be expected, all of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants might also find this data to be somewhat sobering.