Do you need a tenant for a rental in Stanley?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to great rental management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty very rarely has difficulties with tenants that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult tenants because we've inherited issues from landlords who selected their own tenants, or from landlords who have brought us tenants from other property management companies.
The key to finding a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a great
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property is ready for a tenant, we immediately appoint a property manager to get the property on the market. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the home on hundreds's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the home into the feed of every property manager in Stanley.
The property manager will inspect your real estate investment and make recommendations that could improve your property's rental value. The real estate agent will also notify you of repairs that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make recommendations for contractors when necessary.
The property manager will also build a comparative market analysis to nail down the actual rental value of your property. By comparing your property to similar homes that are currently available and comparing your real estate investment to homes that recently rented in Stanley we can best know the market value of your real estate investment. From there we will make a recommended list price for the rental.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new accounts in Stanley have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're eager to talk about how we work.
Stanley Property Management Resources
a useful reference for property owners in Stanley
- Before you rent out your rental in Stanley
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Stanley owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Stanley
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Stanley
More Information About Stanley
Should you know more about our area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for everyone who hopes to investigate real estate facts about Stanley and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate has information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, as well as some interesting facts that you might not know. In addition, our Guide has quite a few of the benefits of life in Stanley. Of course, most of this is interesting for purchasers and sellers, but owners and tenants should also find this information to be somewhat useful.