Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the hard work, as the rental owner, you must:
- Permit us to keep your property in good and safe condition;
- Allow us to follow building codes and housing regulations affecting fair housing, health and safety;
- Permit us to keep your reserve funds in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for maintenance. Whenever possible we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a free reference for property owners in Stanley
- Before you rent out your investment in Stanley
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Stanley property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Stanley
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Stanley