If you're considering residences for around $665,000, you'll want to email me Will Nesbitt, a licensed real estate adviser specializing in mid-sized homes not far from King Street Station in 22314 in Alexandria . Take a look at 520 John Carlyle St #301 Alexandria VA at Condos At Carlyle Square. This home has 2 bedrooms with 2 full baths and 0 half-baths in 1,208 sqft. Continue reading
Certainly, you can find a 3 bedroom property for about $750,000 in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of premium townhouses in 22315 in Alexandria. Perhaps one of them is the best choice of place of residence for you. If it's not 6290 Alforth, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Talk to Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. today to discuss your needs and wants list. Continue reading
Home at HillwoodWe really like the purchase opportunities in Alexandria, Virginia especially at 273 S Pickett St #301. Here's some basic s.
Real Estate Facts About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 273 S Pickett St #301 is 26 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $334 . But, 273 S Pickett St #301 is $335 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 62 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,353 sqft. Still, 273 S Pickett St #301 has 1,150 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
How is the real estate market 10/17/2021 in 22304?Are you shopping for a residence in 22304? Definitely, you should study 22304 real estate. Actually, you will be impressed by what is happening in the 22304 real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the 22304 real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in 22304, and
- facts about 22304 real estate.
I have lined up some Striking selections for shoppers considering an end unit townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia. 426 N Henry St in Old Town could be a great choice if you're looking to spend less than $675,000. The highlighted property is a 884 sqft. home with 1 full baths and 0 half baths. Continue reading
I am a knowledgeable expert with years of experience in Alexandria and can help you sift through your interesting choices near Huntington Station. This little index of mid 20th-century condos starts with 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #907 Alexandria VA. This home is a 1 bedroom with 850 sqft of living space. Continue reading
I think 1301 E Abingdon Dr #5 is a very interestingcondo in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. Continue reading