Are you thinking about a 6 bedroom detached home selling for detached homes starts with 25 E Masonic View Ave Alexandria VA. The featured property is a 3,934 sqft. home with 4 full baths and 1 half baths. Continue reading
Would You Pay $615,000 For A Choice Home In 22301?If you're considering a home like 55 E Rosemont Ave, then this might a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area.
The Alexandria Area Things
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 61 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,687 sqft. Still, 55 E Rosemont Ave has 952 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $471 . Nevertheless, 55 E Rosemont Ave is $646 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 43 years. 55 E Rosemont Ave is 71 years old.
I specialize in helping purchasers find 2-bedroom places at Braddock Road Metro. This home is at 333 Mount Vernon Ave Alexandria VA. The subject home is a 2 bedroom traditional at Rosemont in 22301 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading
I specialize in purchasers spot compelling detached homes beside King St. Metro Station in Alexandria . This residence has 725 sqft and 2 bedrooms. Continue reading
Here's a few homes I curated specifically for home home buyers searching for a $659,900 2-bedroom place around King Street Station. If you're thinking of spending $659,900 near King St. Metro Station, I suggest that you mull over 103 Mount Vernon Ave Alexandria VA. The featured listing is a 2 bedroom place of residence at Rosemont in 22301. Continue reading
Here's some properties I curated specifically for home home buyers seeking a 4-bedroom home in The City of Alexandria at Rosemont. Our list of mid-sized duplexes starts with this 300 Mount Vernon Ave Alexandria VA. Continue reading
Here's a selection of detached homes prepared by me specifically for home home buyers shopping for early 20th-century homes near King St. Metro. This dwelling is a 3 bedroom with 2,293 sqft of living space. Continue reading
I am a friendly ace on mid 20th-century end unit townhouses around Braddock Rd. Metro Stop In Alexandria . This slate of residences starts with 323 Mt Vernon Ave Alexandria VA. 323 Mt Vernon Ave is a choice home at Rosemont in Alexandria. Continue reading
Here's some real estate selections I selected specifically for home buyers looking for an early 20th-century residence not far from Braddock Rd. Metro Station at Rosemont. This slate of homes starts with a 540 sqft. condo with 1 full baths and 0 half baths. Continue reading