I have lined up various 1 bedroom choices for home hunters thinking of an other at Ballston Metro Stop In 22201 in Arlington County . My first input is at 1050 N Stuart St #411 Arlington VA at Ballston Park. Continue reading
What follows are various choice residences for home buyers hunting One-of-a-kind homes around Ballston Station in Arlington . This dwelling is a 2 bedroom with 908 sqft of living space. Continue reading
Reflecting on Residences At Ballston Park? Look at This Place.It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the Arlington County area if you’re deliberating the possibility of buying a home comparable to 1050 N Stuart St #411.
The Arlington Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 67 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,440 sqft. Still, 1050 N Stuart St #411 has 623 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $503 . However, 1050 N Stuart St #411 is $722 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #705 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #705 is listed for $65,000. But, 3632 36th Rd N is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 3632 36th Rd N is asking $3,750,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 37 years. 1050 N Stuart St #411 is 27 years old.
When you buy a dwelling, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to you and to your lifestyle in Arlington County. If you are chasing an unique 1 bedroom condo for about $450,000, your options might be limited right now. 1050 N Stuart St #615 might be the best option for you, but we have some more suggestions below. Continue reading
I specialize in helping home buyers choose $647,000 homes in Arlington, Virginia at Ballston Park. 1050 N Stuart St #504 Arlington VA is a 2-bedroomhome at Ballston Park in Arlington, Virginia. Continue reading
Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. can explain how the U.S. Tax Code allows a property seeker to deduct the interest on your mortgage. We is not a tax advisor or tax preparer, but Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. can help you understand the basics that every American should know. If you are trying to find a noteworthy 2 bedroom property for approximately $647,000, your selections might be limited right now. 1050 N Stuart St #504 might be the best choice for you, but we have a few more proposals below. Continue reading
Here's a number of homes I curated specifically for home buyer clients looking for a $400,000 home around Ballston Metro in 22201 in Arlington . The subject property is a 1 bedroom contemporary at Ballston Park in Arlington County. Continue reading
Ready to get real estate? Great. Alan Clerinx is a resource that can help. Do you need a modest mid-market townhouse in Arlington? Continue reading