Noteworthy End Unit Townhouse $399,000 :-: Fairfax VA 22030Talk to us to learn more about 10727 Maple St in Fairfax, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Fairfax Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the Fairfax area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Fairfax area is 1,905 sqft. Still, 10727 Maple St has 1,166 sqft of living area.
- The Fairfax Area has an average price per square foot of $366 . Nevertheless, 10727 Maple St is $342 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Fairfax area?
- 11246 Mobile Dr is the least expensive home in the Fairfax area. 11246 Mobile Dr is listed for $40,000. But, 12523 Braddock Rd is the highest-priced home in the Fairfax area. 12523 Braddock Rd is asking $2,999,980.
- The median age of homes in the Fairfax area is 28 years. 10727 Maple St is 66 years old.
NEW YEAR, NEW HOME! NO HOA! Tour this quaint home located minutes from Fairfax City, George Mason University with easy access to major routes, dining, shopping, and entertainment. This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath semi-detached home. Freshly … [Read more]$374,900 |-| 3 BR |-| 2 BA |-| 0 HB |-| 1,166 SQFT |-| 10737 Maple St Fairfax 22030 VA |-| Ardmore |-| Continue reading