- Do you need a handicap-accessible detached home? Do you like steps?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, and dual-pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a water view or a waterfront detached home?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Windsor Estates.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
Julie works in real estate in Alexandria, Virginia, and can help you too. 6421 Windham Ave is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condominium or any particular condominium in 22315 in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. My goal in this weblog is to help you organize your priorities so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are so many questions to ask yourself. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.