Are you a homeowner with a home similar to 2918 Dunbar St in Fairfax County lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Thornrose:
- the average number of days on the market is 80.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 3110 Douglas St.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 2918 Dunbar St.
- 2918 Dunbar St is currently listed for $699,000.
If your home has been listed for sale for months with no real buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Thornrose
Here are some reasons homes similar to 2918 Dunbar St in Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: various detached homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your place of residence in Thornrose, it's suggested to see what places have sold at Thornrose in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a detached home seller a starting point for determining your $699,000 3-bedroom 2-baths Craftsman-style abode's value. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.