Are you a seller with a unit that won't sell?
Did you know that in Crosswinds:
- the average number of days on the market is 30.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 7224 Rolling Rd.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 7224 Rolling Rd.
- 7224 Rolling Rd is currently listed for $269,900.
A unit that's seen very little activity when listed for sale for months can cause worry. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Crosswinds
Here are some reasons homes will sometimes have no buyers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your home in Crosswinds, it's recommended to think about what places have sold at Crosswinds in Northern Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $269,900 2-bedroom place of residence's value. Contact Monika Ortiz to learn more about Monika Ortiz's plan to market your home. Monika Ortiz is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your unit's market value.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.