I love my job. I love being a hard-working real estate agent and I'd love to help you find your next home.
5720 Larpin Ln is a unique and interesting 3-bedroom 2-baths condominium in Fairfax County, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's slow down to sort through your needs so that you can realistically resolve if purchasing a $425,000 condominium in 22310 in Fairfax County is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22310.
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Do public schools matter to you? 5720 Larpin Ln is served by Bush Hill Elementary School and .
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like sprawling detached homes, you'll love the community around Fairfax Homes.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Fairfax Homes is .
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Fairfax Homes.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.