I am Andrew Patton.
10106 Oakton Dr is a great condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than when I make my client happy.
Let's slow down to sort through your needs so that you can realistically determine whether purchasing a $1,150,000 5-bedroom 5-baths Colonial-style condominium in Northern Virginia is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Manor Station.
- Residents at Manor Station enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- How many baths do you need? 10106 Oakton Dr has 5 full baths. What about half baths? 10106 Oakton Dr has 0 half baths.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Manor Station is natural gas.
- Do you need a garage? All of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.