Do you have a detached lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Southern Grove:
- the average number of days on the market is 21.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5945 Hall St.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 5933 Veranda Dr.
- 5945 Hall St is currently listed for $720,000.
If your home has been available for months with no real buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your detached getting?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Southern Grove
Here are collected reasons homes similar to 5945 Hall St in West Springfield will sometimes have no buyers:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your detached in Southern Grove? If so, it's prudent to really consider what detacheds beside your home have recently sold for. Sold detacheds can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own detached will fetch. Phone Julie Nesbitt to learn more about Julie Nesbitt's plan to market your residence. Julie Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your property's market value.