Is your 1-bedroom condominium budget close to $1,750? Are you mulling over the idea of a rental home in 22102? Will Nesbitt is your expert on places in McLean.
Interesting Condominium Available For Lease at Rotonda
Although most modern condominium buildings are built with a fair amount of insulation, there is still the real possibility of neighbors in a condo hearing music, television, conversation or other noises emanating from a neighbor’s condo on a regular basis. This is due to the close proximity of the condos to each other as well as the common practice of having at least one shared wall among neighbors in an apartment complex. Condos should be aware of this and make an effort to avoid noises which will likely be heard through the walls during nights or early in the morning when others are likely to be sleeping.
1 bed, 1 full bath
Home size: 992
Added: 07/29/19, Last Updated: 08/03/2019
Property Type: Unit for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1080902
About the Community
- Properties at Rotonda have been on the market an average of 9 days.
- 8350 Greensboro Dr #914 is the most expensive property for sale at Rotonda and 8370 Greensboro Dr #404 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Condos at Rotonda are 41 years old and were built in 1978.
- Currently for rent at Rotonda
- The average living area at Rotonda is 1,204 sqft.