Do you have a residence in 22102 that won’t sell?
Did you know that in Mc Lean Chase:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 1944 Kennedy Dr #T3.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 1944 Kennedy Dr #T3.
- 1944 Kennedy Dr #T3 is currently listed for $265,000.
A place of residence that’s seen very little activity when asking for months can be frightening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Mc Lean Chase
Here are a couple of reasons units in 22102 in McLean will sometimes have little activity:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — The majority of properties have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your home in Mc Lean Chase? If so, it’s suggested to see what properties have sold at Mc Lean Chase in 22102 in Fairfax County. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom dwelling’s value. Connect with Ronald Ginyard, Sr. to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode’s value. Ronald can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.