Leasing homes is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most tenants discover rental homes through a combination of:
- shopping the appearance of places when they learn more about them
- the ability to work with an experienced property manager while under lease at your rental property
In addition to renters finding us, Our award-winning real estate brokerage also acquires lessees through:
- Military Housing Office
- relocation networks
- relocation companies
- diplomatic networks
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- Easy-to-Search Listings – Nesbitt makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by the active-duty military, relocation networks and more.
- The Internet – Nesbitt Realty & Management has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on rental properties to prospective tenants that are planning to move to Northern Virginia and Washington. Our rental homes are posted online through the website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our properties lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
Nesbitt Realty focuses on residential rentals in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, and Falls Church. To learn more about the full list of what we do, contact an agent today. Our tiny real estate brokerage is licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt has a lot of necessary associations and memberships:
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers