Are you a parent mulling over the idea of buying in Arlington?
Talk to me. I am a local professional that knows what to look for in a 3-bedroom detached.
While many purchasers love the choice of being a short walk from stores and restaurants, this desire is particularly heightened for families with kids, who quickly realize what a pain it is to pack up the car with strollers and bags. So check the surrounding area to see what’s near—kiddy restaurant? Life in 22207 in Arlington can be a little easier if you live within walking distance of daycare or park. It’ll make a huge difference.
For some new parents, the most important thing is that the nursery has adequate room for a rocker, changing table, and crib. Many buyers forget to seriously reflect on where the parents’ bedroom is in relation to the nursery. Most parents in 22207 in Arlington know to spot a detached with ample bedrooms for their kids, what they sometimes fail to look at is where those bedrooms are. Many parents prefer a layout where the location of their children’s bedrooms are fairly close to their own since it keeps their adorable monsters within earshot at night. However, bedrooms on separate floors can work for parents who prefer a bit more privacy.
What the agent is saying about this family home in Bellevue Forest
Great location in Bellevue Forest with sought-after Arlington Public Schools. This home sits on top of a hill with a beautiful view. Motivated seller. Needs some updating ~ perfect handyman~s special but completely move-in ready! Hardwoods … [Read more]
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2064
Added: 07/10/19, Last Updated: 07/17/2019
Property Type: Detached for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR151970
Subdivision: Bellevue Forest
About the Community
- Residents of Bellevue Forest enjoy additional benefits from this community.
- Properties at Bellevue Forest have been on the market an average of 81 days.
- The most common heating system at Bellevue Forest is forced air.
- The most common cooling system at Bellevue Forest is central a/c.
- $999,990: 3163 N Pollard St, Arlington, VA 22207 | Bellevue Forest | Comparables |
- $2,295,000: 3100 N Peary St, Arlington, VA 22207 | Bellevue Forest | Comparables |
- $2,599,333: 3116 N Nelson St, Arlington, VA 22207 | Bellevue Forest | Comparables |
- $2,250,000: 3871 30th St N, Arlington, VA 22207 | Bellevue Forest | Comparables |
You may also want to consider
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia.