Are you a real estate seller with a home similar to 7413 Bath St in Springfield that isn’t getting any action?
Did you know that in Springfield:
- the average number of days on the market is 28.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 6906 Bethnal Ct.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 7413 Bath St.
- 7413 Bath St is currently listed for $475,000.
If your home has been advertised for sale for months with no real buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the detacheds priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Springfield
Here are curated reasons homes similar to 7413 Bath St in Fairfax County will sometimes have no offers:
- Odor — The majority of residences have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and the challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your home in Springfield? If so, it’s intelligent to contemplate what detacheds have sold for in the surrounding section. Those properties can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your Ranch/Rambler home. Contact Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home’s value. Julie can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.