Do you have a home in Oakton that hasn’t sold?
Did you know that in The Four Winds At Oakton:
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive property on the market is 3175 Summit Square Dr #5-E2.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 3175 Summit Square Dr #5-E2.
- 3175 Summit Square Dr #5-E2 is currently listed for $295,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your place of residence isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your abode getting?
- Is the price right?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are some reasons properties similar to 3175 Summit Square Dr #5-E2 in Fairfax County will sometimes have no offers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and the challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your dwelling in The Four Winds At Oakton? If so, it’s judicious to investigate what homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold units can give a unit seller an idea what the seller’s own unit will fetch. Contact Ronald Ginyard, Sr. to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit’s value. Ronald Ginyard, Sr. can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.