Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you’re buying. So, if you’re spending about $739,000 on real estate in Fairfax Station let’s contemplate curated of your big options.
You might find your right home at 8223 Hemlock Ridge Rd Fairfax Station VA. The home is asking as a 4 bedroom with 3 full baths and 1 half-baths.
- Residences in this neighborhood were built around 1988.
- The houses in this area are s with an average of 2,914 sqft of living space.
- 8223 Hemlock Ridge Rd is advertised for sale for $739,000.
- The subject property has been listed for sale 0 days, but the average days on the market in this enclave is 0
- The neighborhood is served by Silverbrook Elementary School, and South County High School.
Nesbitt Realty pays a buyer rebate our client at closing. That money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the house. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Rare Opportunity — Timber Ridge Home in Fairfax County – Over 4,000 sq. ft of Luxury. Owner’s Pride shines all thru this gorgeous home. A chef’s kitchen is sure to please with Granite counters, tons of cabinet space, open and airy, perfect … [Read more]