Andrew Patton knows the neighborhoods of the City of Alexandria very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their home purchase. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in the City of Alexandria.
Buying a home in Stonegate? Did you know:
- Many were built in 1994.
- Centreville, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves Stonegate.
- Properties in Stonegate typically do have basements.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Stonegate is 22 years.
- Middle school children at Stonegate attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, and Liberty Middle Schools.
- Residents here are served by John Adams, and Powell Elementary Schools.
- The average above grade living area in Stonegate is 2,160 sq.ft.
- Properties range from $529,900 to $679,000.
- Properties in Stonegate typically have 1 to 4 bedrooms.
- Stonegate homes typically do have garages.
- Stonegate provides management, road maint, snow removal, tot lot(s)/plygrd, and pool(s) in the community fees.
Properties in Stonegate
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?