Freshly painted 17 yrs young. Brick Front Townhouse with Huge Master suite on the top lvl with extra large walk in Closet. Fenced back yard & huge deck to entertain family & friends. Close to Fort Belvoir and Huntington Metro Station.Within … [Read more]
Andrew Patton can explain how the U.S. Tax Code allows a home buyer to deduct the interest on your mortgage. The recent housing crisis has caused some to question the long-term value of real estate in Fairfax County, but even in the most recent 10 years, which included quite a few very bad years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a cumulative basis. To view this property, contact buyers agent Andrew Patton. Andrew Patton is an expert on real estate in Alexandria.
- Many were built in 2000.
- Properties in Mount Vee Manor typically do not have basements.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Mount Vee Manor homes typically do have garages.
- Middle school children at Mount Vee Manor attend Whitman Middle School.
- Residents here are served by Riverside Elementary School.
- You might want to compare Mount Vee Manor to Windsor Park.
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Lot Size: 937 sq.ft.
Added: 07/28/17, Last Updated: 07/28/2017
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: FX10013234
Subdivision: Mount Vee Manor