Here’s some real estate options curated by Julie Nesbitt specifically for buyers looking for a 3 bedroom garden-style condo in Alexandria.
You might find your dream home at 519 Armistead St #303 Alexandria VA. 519 Armistead St #303 is a 3 bedroom Contemporary at Saxony Square in Alexandria Virginia.
- The community is composed of Brick Contemporarys with an average of 1,056 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by William Ramsay Elementary School, Francis C Hammond, and Francis C. Hammond Middle Schools and T.C. Williams High School.
- 519 Armistead St #303 is located at Saxony Square in the 22312 ZIP code.
- Homes in this community were built around 1967.
- The subject property has been on the market 1 days, but the average days on market in the community is 38
- The median age of homes in Saxony Square is 50 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Generous two bedrooms plus den (can be legal bedroom, has windows) condo great for hosting* New stainless convection range and dishwasher. Open-concept Kitchen with bar and adjoining sunny breakfast nook. Big and bright living room with wall to … [Read more]