This is one of the best units for Convenience, 1st Floor End Unit, Some interior walls have been modified for more open floor plan, and your parking spot is like the closest to the elevator. This big floor plan could be personalized to be a … [Read more]
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in Skyline Plaza is 43 years.
- Residents here are served by Glen Forest Elementary School.
- Properties in Skyline Plaza typically have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- Skyline Plaza provides air conditioning, custodial services maintenance, electricity, exterior building maintenance, gas, heat, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, pool(s), reserve funds, security, sewer, snow removal, tot lot(s)/plygrd, water, exercise room, sauna, and security gate in the community fees.
- You might want to compare Skyline Plaza to Skyline Plaza.
- Many were built in 1975.
- The average above grade living area in Skyline Plaza is 1,159 sq.ft.
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,842 sq.ft.
Added: 05/09/17, Last Updated: 05/09/2017
Property Type: Residential Hi-Rise 9+ Floors for Sale
MLS Number: FX9942244
Subdivision: Skyline Plaza
3705 George Mason Dr #115-S VA // Listed at $390,000
Compare this property to:
No properties found.