- Properties range from $189,500 to $189,500.
- Plaza homes typically do have garages.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- You might want to compare Plaza to Canterbury Square.
- Properties in Plaza typically do not have basements.
- Middle school children at Plaza attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, and George Washington Middle Schools.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Plaza.
1 beds, 1 full baths Home size: 720 sq.ft. Added: 03/31/17, Last Updated: 04/02/2017 Property Type: Residential Garden 1-4 Floors for Sale MLS Number: AX9900714 Subdivision: Plaza
805 Howard St N #134 VA // Listed at $189,500
Compare this property to:
CONTACT LISTER: This bright and sunny 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment with a extra-large balcony was recently renovated with wood floors, new carpet, granite counters, stainless steel appliances makes this a perfect pied-a-terre for the buyer who doesn't want to bothered with renovating but wants to move their furniture in and enjoy both inside and outside space.
Backing to trees with lovely western views, this one bedroom, B model at Watergate at Landmark is ready for a new owner. Kitchen renovations include cabinets, counters, floors, fixtures, stove, microwave and dishwasher. Floors have been refinished, bathroom vanity, floor and fixtures replaced. Extra storage in the building. Some furniture & cabinets/bookshelves can stay if purchaser desires.
Exceptionally spacious 1br condo, offering a rare 30x12 fenced outdoor living area. This home features a 16x14 master bedroom with a 12 ft long walk in closet. The expansive kitchen area benefits from incredible counter space, gas cooking and a 9x5 walk in pantry.**Gas Heat**This unit does NOT front VanDorn pool,gym just steps away*The private outdoor patio is big enough for a party!Just painted!