The Henry Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Newly-built condos at the Braddock Road Metro in Alexandria VA
We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.
Condominiums at the Henry include one bedroom and two bedroom residences with an optional den. The Henry is located at 525 N. Fayette Street Alexandria Virginia 22314. The square footage for a one bedroom is 687-743 square feet, a one bedroom with den is 840-953 square feet, a two bedroom is 1,067-1,239 square feet, and lastly a two bedroom with a den is a total of 1,400-1,619 square feet. The Henry is a chic building located in historic Old Town just minutes from shops, restaurants and night life. The condominium fee includes: cable TV / high-speed internet, all amenities, common area charges, concierge, master insurance policy, and snow and trash removal.
Nesbitt Realty does NOT represent the builder. We represent buyers. Our role is to make sure that you negotiation your best price and that the builder fulfills all his obligations. If you're buying a new home, you really owe it to yourself to get your own agent. There is no charge to the buyer for our representation.
If you’re looking for a newer home in Old Town Alexandria you may also want to check out:
- Old Town Commons — newly built
- The Prescott — These garden-style condos were only built a few years ago.
- Carlyle District (There are numerous high-rises here.)
- The Duke at Old Town — A community of flats and townhouses which was recently completed.
- Potomac Yard — North of Old Town, Potomac Yard offers a better commute for those who work in the city, but Potomac Yard isn’t as close to the shops and restaurants that make Old Town special.
For Sale at the Henry
Refresh This Search
Questions about real estate agents?
One of the biggest questions every condo buyer and home buyer has to ask is, “How much work am I willing to take on?”
Some folks want a turnkey residence. Some folks want a residence that has brand new modern appliances and cabinets. Some people want appliances and cabinets that have never been used.
Some people don’t mind an older kitchen. Some people like the feel of a kitchen that was put in long ago.
Others like an older kitchen because they like the idea of ripping out the old and putting in the new. It can be very gratify—not to mention financially rewarding—to completely remake a residence. As a homeowner, or condo owner, you are the ultimate authority. It is your domain to decide what will stay and what must go. This can be a lot of fun.
But, remodeling can be a lot of work. Living through the dust and the inconvenience can be a hassle. If you don’t know where to turn to, it can also be very expensive. But no matter how you personally resolve the issue, it’s important to consider before you actually start shopping.
1 Bedroom condos for sale at the Henry
2 Bedroom condos for sale at the Henry
$519,990 : 525 Fayette St #308, Alexandria 22314
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,097 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2008
Days on Market: 9
3 Bedroom condos for sale at the Henry
No properties found.
Questions about rental agents?
Finding a rental is not always easy. Depending on occupancy rates in a particular area, it actually might be quite difficult to find available rentals that are also within your price range and meet all of your pre-determined requirements. However, even in areas where there is not a great deal of competition for the available rentals, renters may still have some difficulty finding the perfect home.
Figure Out Your Needs
The first step of any rental search should begin with the potential renter carefully identifying all of their needs in a home. This list of needs will be different for every renter. While some renters are simply looking for a place to eat, bathe and sleep other renters may be looking for a living space which will serve a number of purposes including working, entertaining and participating in leisure activities or hobbies. Do you need to be close to the Metro? Do you want granite counters? Do you need a washer and dryer in the unit? What’s your budget?
It is important to prioritize your needs and distinguish between needs and wants because you’ll probably have to compromise.
Use Our Website
Once a renter has a good idea of the basic features he or she needs in a rental, it’s time to use our website to identify neighborhoods, condos and properties. This research will give the renter an idea of the types of properties available for rent in Northern Virginia. Many people are shocked by the prices and what’s actually available.
Get Our Recommendations
Renters can also help themselves in their search for a rental by seeking recommendations from a rental agent. Our agents know the area and know the market. Once you’ve identified your needs and wants, we can probably take you directly to the best option for you. [Read more about rental agents]
1 Bedroom condos for rent at the Henry
2 Bedroom condos for rent at the Henry
No properties found.
3 Bedroom condos for rent at the Henry
No properties found.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run business serving Northern Virginia. Your message will go directly to a real person who will respond prompty. Your email address and phone number will never be saved or sold to a marketing list.
Thinking of selling your condo at the Henry?
Are you considering putting your house up for sale, but not sure where to start? Afraid it will take too long to sell, or that you won’t get the price you want? Here are 4 tips to get you started:
1. De-clutter. This is one of the most important things you can do. It might be easier to think of de-cluttering like this – you’re moving anyway, so why not start packing now?
Pack up everything you don’t need and store the boxes out of sight in the garage (or consider temporarily renting a small storage locker).
2. Organize your closets – put similar colors together, pants together, skirts together, shirts together etc. Why? Because it will make the closets look bigger. (Really.) An organized closet appears bigger, and you want your closets to look as spacious as possible.
3. Make your home look like a model. You want to de-personalize as much as possible so potential buyers can imagine themselves and their own belongings occupying the space in your house. That means minimizing – putting away everything you don’t need or use. Clear off kitchen counters as much as possible – stash all those appliances you don’t use, and put miscellaneous small clutter in a few attractive baskets or boxes.
4. Call Nesbitt Realty at (703)765-0300. We can give you objective tips on what you can do to move your property. We even have options for professionally staging your home if you’re interested. [learn more]