Julie Nesbitt is courteous, very familiar with real estate in Arlington, and seems to have an intuitive feel for finding exactly what the client is looking for. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Arlington County. Julie Nesbitt is an ABR who has served buyers in some of Alexandria’s most exclusive neighborhoods. She is a top producing agent who has listed and sold property in Northern Virginia. In addition to helping folks buy, sell and rent property in Northern Virginia, Julie is the primary administrator of the property management services performed by Nesbitt Realty and Condo Alexandria. Call Julie at (703)765-0300.
Talk to your real estate agent to put these facts about Bellevue Forest in perspective.
- Properties range from $899,000 to $2,499,000.
- Residents here are served by Jamestown, and Taylor Elementary Schools.
- The average age of houses on the market in Bellevue Forest is 51 years.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Bellevue Forest homes typically do have garages.
- Yorktown High School serves Bellevue Forest.
- Many were built in 1954.
Properties in Bellevue Forest
Refresh This Search
Nesbitt Realty Main Office / Alexandria
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
Nesbitt Realty Mclean
1765 Greensboro Station Place #900
McLean, VA 22102
Nesbitt Realty Arlington
4601 N Fairfax Drive #1200
Arlington, VA 22203
Nesbitt Realty Reston
11710 Plaza America Drive #2000
Reston, VA 20190