Julie Nesbitt specializes in helping purchasers find $729,900 4-bedroom real estate in Alexandria, Virginia.
Let’s use 3553 Drews Ct Alexandria VA as a frame of reference. This place of residence is a 4 bedroom with 3,348 sqft of living space.
I’m your local expert, Julie Nesbitt.
- If you use Julie Nesbitt as your property hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $4,378 at closing.
- The median age of residences in Mount Vee Manor is 18 years of age.
- The subject property has been on the market 1 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 56
- Residences in this community were built around 2000.
- The houses in this community are brick and siding, brick front Colonials with an average of 2,474 sqft of living space.
- 3553 Drews Ct is listed for $729,900.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Spacious 4-BR Colonial located in Mount Vee Manor – built on land originally owned by George Washington himself! This lovely home features a main lvl office, large family room w/ a Sony Flat Screen TV, Bose Sound System, & built-in bookshelves. … [Read more]
As a buyer client’s agent serving Alexandria, Virginia, Julie Nesbitt can aid if you have questions about this 4-bedroom residence. Are you curious about unexpected costs associated with scoring 3553 Drews Ct or another abode in 22309 in Alexandria. Julie Nesbitt can talk to you about taxes, association fees and other questions or concerns.