Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22304
No properties found.
Setting a rental budget
For many renters the most important consideration is how much they are willing to spend on a rental per month. For this reason it should come as no surprise that the first step in the rental process should include establishing a budget. Renters should consider their monthly income and subtract out all of their monthly expenses from this amount. Monthly expenses should include all bills which are paid regularly as well as money spent on food, entertainment and miscellaneous items each month. The renter may also wish to subtract out an additional amount to allow for some savings each month as well as emergencies. The total left after these subtractions is the amount the renter is able to spend on an rental per month. Once this amount is established the renter will have a better understanding of the type of rental they are able to afford.
When you know you budget and you’re ready to shop for a new home, contact an agent. Rental agents cost the renter nothing and they don’t work for one specific building. A rental agent can see all the rentals that are available to make sure that you get the best value for your money. [Learn more]
If you need an agent contact Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt always says, “I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. “
- $1,575: 1300 Belle View Blvd #B1, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables
- $999: 6623 Cavalier Dr, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Bucknell Manor | Comparables
- $2,050: 724 Armistead St, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Beauregard Heights | Comparables
- $1,899: 2132 Farrington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables
- $3,499: 456 Ferdinand Day Dr, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $2,799: 811 Green St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Hunting Creek | Comparables
- $1,899: 2236 Farrington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables