Stuart Nesbitt is a pleasure to work with because Stuart Nesbitt is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client’s perfect home. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in 22302.
22302 is a favorite among buyers who appreciate these facts.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22302 is 58 years.
- Stuart, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22302.
- The average above grade living area in 22302 is 1,231 sq.ft.
- Properties in 22302 typically do not have basements.
- Commuters from 22302 have the benefit of subway – 1 mile, public bus service, commuter rail – 1 mile, and airport – 2-5 miles.
- Residents here are served by Charles Barrett, Cora Kelly Magnet, Douglas Macarthur, George Mason, Glen Forest, John Adams, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools.
Properties in Jefferson Park
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Compare 309 Virginia Ave To
$1,475,000 in Northern Virginia
$1,249,000 in Jefferson Park
$1,575,000 in 22302