Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22304
- 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1100
- 11 Canterbury Sq #402
- 250 Reynolds St #805
- 6137 Edsall Rd #J
- 4870 Eisenhower Ave #303
ALL UTILITIES included in rent. Beautiful and very Spacious one Bedroom condo in a Luxury Building. Hard to find such a large 849 sq.ft. unit. Nice and bright with wonderful parquet floors and updates throughout(including new windows and light fixtures). Recently painted. Great exercise room, pool and party room. Super location near metros, restaurants, and shopping. Bus Stop near front door.
RENOVATED UNIT w/ Secured entrance. HARDWOOD floors throughout living & dinning room. TILE flooring in the kitchen and bath. All NEW European style Kitchen, stackable washer/dryer in unit. Plenty of natural light with a good size balcony overlooking the city and green space. Pets are welcome, Unit comes with 2 parking permit decals. MOVE IN READY NOW *Near I395, I95, I495, Van Dorn St Metro*
Must see for DC commuters & dog lovers! 1bd/1ba condo conveniently located near Eisenhower & Van Dorn Metro, 495/395/95 HOV/HOT. New AC, carpet, paint. Water heater 2 yrs. old. Kit opens to DR/LR. Lrg master w/ WIC, & own bath entry. Amenities galore: Metro shuttle, fitness rm, Baketball ct, pool, biz ctr, tot lot, dog run, etc. Schedule showings online. See docs for map-by 102
Setting a rental budget
For many renters the most important consideration is how much they are willing to spend on a rental per month. For this reason it should come as no surprise that the first step in the rental process should include establishing a budget. Renters should consider their monthly income and subtract out all of their monthly expenses from this amount. Monthly expenses should include all bills which are paid regularly as well as money spent on food, entertainment and miscellaneous items each month. The renter may also wish to subtract out an additional amount to allow for some savings each month as well as emergencies. The total left after these subtractions is the amount the renter is able to spend on an rental per month. Once this amount is established the renter will have a better understanding of the type of rental they are able to afford.
When you know you budget and you’re ready to shop for a new home, contact an agent. Rental agents cost the renter nothing and they don’t work for one specific building. A rental agent can see all the rentals that are available to make sure that you get the best value for your money. [Learn more]
If you need an agent contact Stuart Nesbitt.
- $1,299: 6621 Wakefield Dr #107, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $1,199: 6603 Wakefield Dr #B2, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables
- $2,049: 8170 Fernlake Ct, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables
- $1,949: 2236 Farrington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables
- $2,099: 8111 Norwood Dr, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Fairfield | Comparables
- $3,000: 158 Cameron Station Blvd, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $1,450: 7087 Spring Garden Dr #203, Springfield, VA 22150 | Springfield Green | Comparables
- $1,850: 9020 Lorton Station Blvd #1-116, Lorton, VA 22079 | Residences of Lorton Sta | Comparables
- $2,600: 828 Slaters Ln #108, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Crescent | Comparables
- $1,850: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1209, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
4 beds, 2 full baths
Lot Size: 10,860 sq.ft.
Added: 10/05/17, Last Updated: 10/05/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: PW10071562
Subdivision: Dale City