Stuart Nesbitt is personable, very familiar with real estate in Alexandria, and seems to have an intuitive feel for finding exactly what the client is looking for. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
Are you considering buying in Valley View? You’ll want to think about these 12 things.
- Many were built in 1949.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Cape Cod.
- Residents here are served by Groveton Elementary School.
- Properties range from $415,000 to $675,000.
- The average age of houses on the market in Valley View is 53 years.
- Valley View homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties in Valley View typically do not have basements.
- West Potomac High School serves Valley View.
- Properties in Valley View typically have 2 to 6 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at Valley View attend Carl Sandburg, and Sandburg Middle Schools.
- The average above grade living area in Valley View is 1,784 sq.ft.
- You might want to compare Valley View to Glenkirk Estates.
Properties in Valley View
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.