Stuart Nesbitt is thorough and a good listener, careful to understand both what each home buyer’s needs. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in 22301.
It’s not hard to see why people like Del Ray.
- The average above grade living area in Del Ray is 1,546 sq.ft.
- Commuters from Del Ray have the benefit of airport – 5-10 miles, metrorail bus – 1 mile, subway – 1 mile, adjacent to shopping, and adjacent to grocery store(s).
- T.C. Williams High School serves Del Ray.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- The average age of houses on the market in Del Ray is 64 years.
- Residents here are served by Cora Kelly Magnet, George Mason, Jefferson-Houston, Maury, and Mount Vernon Elementary Schools.
- Properties in Del Ray typically do have basements.
- Properties range from $559,900 to $1,431,010.
Properties in Del Ray
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.