Gorgeous move-in ready TH backing to an open common area in D’Evereux West offers fresh paint, new carpet, new front windows, new lighting, updated BAs w/modern light fixtures and new vanities, a spacious KIT w/matching black appliances and new … [Read more]
Building equity in your home in Alexandria is a ready-made savings plan. In many ways, 22315 is a great area to buy a home in Fairfax County. To take a closer look at this townhouse, contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt is an expert on real estate for sale in Alexandria.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in D Evereux West is 35 years.
- The average above grade living area in D Evereux West is 1,236 sq.ft.
- Many were built in 1983.
- You might want to compare D Evereux West to Parkfairfax.
- Properties in D Evereux West typically have 2 to 4 bedrooms.
- Residents here are served by Hayfield Elementary School.
- Commuters from D Evereux West have the benefit of metrorail bus – 1 mile, subway – 1 mile, public bus service, and commuter service – rush hour.
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,080 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 1,500 sq.ft.
Added: 09/07/17, Last Updated: 09/07/2017
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: FX10050293
Subdivision: D Evereux West