Stuart Nesbitt has lined up a number of selections for home buyers looking at garden-style condos in Alexandria.
15 Auburn Ct #B in Auburn Village could be a great choice if you’re looking spend less than $229,950. This property is a 1 bedroom home with 700 sqft of living space.
- 15 Auburn Ct #B is located at Auburn Village in the 22305 ZIP code.
- The community is served by Cora Kelly Magnet Elementary School, George Washington Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.
- 15 Auburn Ct #B is listed for $219,000.
- The median age of homes in Auburn Village is 78 years of age.
- Homes in this community were built around 1939.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $580 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
You will not find a better value in the City of Alexandria! Auburn Village is a great location and a super dog friendly community with plenty of open green space. Walk to shopping, restaurants and Del Ray. Unit shows great and is nicely … [Read more]
As a buyer’s agent serving the City of Alexandria, Stuart Nesbitt can help if you have questions about this Colonial garden-style condo. Does it make more sense to buy the fixer-upper or the renovated property? Because Nesbitt Realty also does property management, Stuart Nesbitt can clue you in on about how much some home repairs cost.
Stuart Nesbitt’s Findings For Buyers Spending About $219,000
No properties found.