Architect owned & renovated mid-century split-level minutes to Del Ray, Old Town & National Airport. 4 bed/2.5 bath w/cathedral ceilings & modern, gourmet open kitchen/dining. 2,400 sq. ft. Redesigned master suite w/custom closets. Flat, … [Read more]
- Many were built in 1952.
- Residents here are served by George Mason Elementary School.
- Properties range from $799,000 to $879,023.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Cape Cod.
- Commuters from Monticello Park have the benefit of metrorail bus – 1 mile, and airport – 2-5 miles.
- Properties in Monticello Park typically do have basements.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Monticello Park.
4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,400 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 8,994 sq.ft.
Added: 07/06/17, Last Updated: 07/06/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AX9997526
Subdivision: Monticello Park
To view this property contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in the City of Alexandria.