Stuart Nesbitt is an expert on townhouses in 22314.
526 Queen St has a lot to offer a home buyer in Alexandria Virginia. The first on the line-up is a 3 bedroom Victorian at Old Town in Alexandria Virginia.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $11,433 at closing.
- Homes in this community were built around 1850.
- 526 Queen St is located at Old Town in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The median age of homes in Old Town is 167 years of age.
- The subject property has been on the market 226 days, but the average days on market in the community is 60
- The community is composed of Brick Colonials with an average of 2,392 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Light and bright historic house with windows on 3 sides and very much a today look. Fabulous gourmet kitchen with Wolf range, a pot filler, handsome new cabinets, Subzero refrigeration, double cold drink drawers plus a sitting/and or eating … [Read more]
To view this townhouse or similar homes in the City of Alexandria, contact Stuart Nesbitt. “How can we best serve you?” Is usually the first question Stuart Nesbitt asks when talking to a new client.
Stuart Nesbitt’s Ideas
No properties found.