Here’s a selection of properties prepared by Julie Nesbitt specifically for home buyers looking for 4 bedroom properties in Alexandria.
This slate of homes starts with 7610 Midday Ln Alexandria VA. This slate of homes starts with a 1,288 sqft. home with 2 full baths and 0 half baths.
- The community is served by Hollin Meadows Elementary School, Carl Sandburg Middle School and West Potomac High School.
- The subject property has been on the market 0 days, but the average days on market in the community is 18
- The community is composed of Brick Colonials with an average of 1,288 sqft of living space.
- The median age of homes in Kirkside is 52 years of age.
- Homes in this community were built around 1965.
- If you use Julie Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $4,130 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Beautiful Brick Colonial w/ Detached 2 Car Garage tucked away on a quiet Cul de Sac. On a Premium, Private Half Acre Lot! Enjoy the Hot Tub on a 3 Tiered Deck overlooking Beautiful Gardens. Stunning Gourmet Chefs Kitchen with Cambria Quartz … [Read more]