No detail overlooked in this thoroughly updated home. Working with one of region’s best architectural firms, inspired touches have been applied throughout. Some features include Porcelanosa cabinetry from Spain, Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances, … [Read more]
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Braddock Heights.
- Properties range from $715,000 to $2,695,000.
- Many were built in 1949.
- Middle school children at Braddock Heights attend George Washington Middle School.
- You might want to compare Braddock Heights to Alexandria.
- The average above grade living area in Braddock Heights is 2,252 sq.ft.
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,265 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 5,750 sq.ft.
Added: 06/21/17, Last Updated: 06/23/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AX9983766
Subdivision: Braddock Heights