FABULOUS BRICK END TOWNHOUSE, LOCATED IN THE HEART OF OLD TOWN, ALEXANDRIA. ONE BLOCK TO THE POTOMAC RIVER AND FOUNDERS PARK. LIVING ROOM FEATURES 11 FOOT CEILINGS, GAS FIREPLACE, BUILT-IN BOOKCASES AND FRENCH DOORS ENTERING THE PRIVATE BRICK … [Read more]
- Many were built in 1900.
- Commuters from Old Town have the benefit of airport – 2-5 miles, public bus service, and subway – 1 mile.
- Properties range from $369,900 to $6,200,000.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Middle school children at Old Town attend George Washington, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Residents here are served by Jefferson-Houston, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools.
- You might want to compare Old Town to Old Town.
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,580 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 1,636 sq.ft.
Added: 06/01/17, Last Updated: 06/01/2017
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: AX9959820
Subdivision: Old Town