Location, Location, Location! Best value inside the beltway! Enjoy EZ commute to D.C., Tyson’s Corner, Rt. 50, Rt. 7, Rt. 66, I-495, Parks, Metro & Metrobus, Shopping & Dining! This home boasts an impressive 1,918 Sq. Ft and features 5 … [Read more]
- Many were built in 1952.
- Middle school children at Slades Broyhill Park attend Glasgow Middle School.
- The average age of houses on the market in Slades Broyhill Park is 65 years.
- The average above grade living area in Slades Broyhill Park is 1,599 sq.ft.
- Slades Broyhill Park homes typically do not have garages.
- Stuart High School serves Slades Broyhill Park.
- Properties range from $499,900 to $499,900.
5 beds, 2 full baths
Lot Size: 10,475 sq.ft.
Added: 05/22/17, Last Updated: 05/22/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX9941257
Subdivision: Slades Broyhill Park