Beautifully-maintained 3 bed, 2 bath home in Del Ray! Attached garage and blocks to Metro. Light-filled with beautiful hardwood floors throughout, entertaining is a breeze with large dining room and attached screened porch. Three bedrooms one … [Read more]
- T.C. Williams High School serves Del Ray.
- The average age of houses on the market in Del Ray is 62 years.
- Properties in Del Ray typically do have basements.
- Properties in Del Ray typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Commuters from Del Ray have the benefit of airport – 2-5 miles, commuter rail – 1 mile, commuter service – charter, commuter service – rush hour, metrorail bus – 1 mile, public bus service, and subway – 1 mile.
- Middle school children at Del Ray attend George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,248 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 4,804 sq.ft.
Added: 05/18/17, Last Updated: 05/18/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AX9950887
Subdivision: Del Ray
906 Little St VA // Listed at $819,900
Compare this property to: